Tuesday 11 June 2013

Huma Qureshi denies dating Anurag Kashyap


Huma Qureshi, 26, ensures she gets what she sets her heart on. She has completed her History Honours at Gargi College and joined the theatre. Delhi University has the best theatre in the country and that's where the bug really bit her. She knew she had to move to Mumbai to in order to get into films. It is here that she was offered her first film by Anurag Kashyap in "Gangs Of Wasseypur" where her role won her critical acclaim.
Recently, rumors of Qureshi's growing relationship with Gangs of Wasseypur director Anurag Kashyap hit the tabloids and speculation has been rampant since then. It was also suggested that wife Kalki Koechlin was blissfully unaware of the situation. She denied the rumour by saying that, "No, I am not dating him and I am not going to let these stories affect my relationship with him or Kalki. My parents are fond of him and I won't stop hanging out with him or stop going to his office because of these stories. Is a married couple not allowed to be friends with a single girl? It's strange that these stories are coming in the last two months. It's a convenient way of bringing me down given that I am doing a number of roles." Now she is all set to hit the screen with her upcoming release "Ek thi Daayan" directed by Kannan Iyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment